for a living philosophy
- To bring blessing on yourself, bless your neighbor.
- To enrich yourself, enrich your neighbors.
- Honor your neighbor and your neighbor will honor you.
- To sorely hurt yourself, hurt your neighbor.
- He who seeks love will find it by giving it.
- The measure of a man’s wealth, is the measure of the of the wealth he has given.
- To enrich your yourself with many friends, enrich your friends with yourself.
- That which you take away from any man, the world will take away from you.
- When you take the first step to give yourself to that which you want, it will also take the first step to give itself to you.
- Peace and happiness do not come to you from your horizon. They spread from you out to infinity beyond your horizon.
- The whole Universe is a mirror which reflects back to you, that which you reflect into it.
- Love is like the ascent of a high mountain peak. It comes ever nearer to you as you go ever nearer to it.
Copyright, 1955, by the University of Science and Philosophy